Thursday, March 13, 2008

Valentine's Day Flowers



I don't think Lance has ever not given me flowers on Valentine's Day. It is the nicest gesture because I seriously do not expect them at all. This year he took one of my vases to work and got the flowers and arranged them there. When he got home from work, I went out to meet him and he pulled out this huge bouquet. I think they are so beautiful and I am so thankful for a thoughtful husband who does such nice things for me. The roses smelled so good too!

2 comments:

Richard Morgan said...

I really enjoyed your blog. Hey, I wanted to let you know about my travel site.

www.rjmorgan.worldventures.biz

My blog is,

www.moneyforthecrown.blogspot.com

take care
RJ

JaNae said...

Leslie, the flowers are beautiful and you are simply gorgeous! You look great!