Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disneyland


We went to Disneyland a couple of weeks ago and I dragged our big camera around the whole day, but this was the only shot that we got on the Buzz Lightyear ride. You can't even see little Price who is on the right. We went with Mom & Dad Sanders, Thom, Mara, and kids, and Brock and Cameron. It was a little bit crazy and it was really hot. Could have been a better visit, but we did have a little fun. We are going back next week because we got the 2fer tickets, so we get to go to California Adventure. Seth almost took a train ride without us. He got on the train and we were all waiting for the next one. Lucky for us, Jonathan and Levi spotted him and started yelling. Next week I will need leashes for the little ones and we are all wearing the same colored shirts. I think I need to get the boys id bracelets or dog tags or something like that. I could not handle losing one of these guys!

3 comments:

Carrie Anne said...

congratulations on babe #5!!!!! my sister in law who also has 4 boys is expecting her 1st girl, too. i hope you are feeling well!

heather said...

no fair, you are at disneyland and I can hardly get off the couch! smile. I think I am only a week behind you!

Becky Mutter said...

You wanna borrow a leash? You KNOW I've got one for Ty-man! (whose snotty nose is never going away, btw, but I'm trying to teach him to swallow it INSIDE his mouth, instead of in front of his face! If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?!?!) I've got one that's a back-pack so they don't know they're on a leash...well, they do, but it can hold their treasures. And I think I've got the kind that just go on their wrist. Just let me know!