Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Seth

Seth is such a handsome little man. He is so smart, but he hardly talks at all. He makes a lot of noise, but it is not comprehendable. He mostly cries and points when he wants something and we go get it for him, so he does not have to talk. Most of the time, after I figure out what it is that he wants, I make him use sign language to say what he wants instead of crying and pointing. I am not worried about his speech. I know that as soon as he learns how to talk, he will not be quiet, so I am not in a hurry. He can say mama, no, and make animal noises if prompted. Seth is a great kid with a really fun personality. We laugh at most of his silly antics. Jonathan and I were laughing yesterday about when Seth was at the 99cent store and chose a princess backpack to purchase and now he won't have anything to do with it because it is pink and girly. Silly kid. I love these photos of him.

With Raggedy Andy.

So much to think about.....

He loves trains.

A nice portrait.

Pointing at an airplane flying overhead.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh man.. he is just too cute! Well, they are all cute. But Seth is so much fun! I love all the pictures!