Friday, March 14, 2008

More about Price


Price has some funny little habits too. He likes to stick his thumb inside his lego pieces and walks around with the pieces stuck to his thumbs. He also will stick his thumbs inside small holes like you can see on the handle of this brush. Sometimes they get stuck and then he gets all frustrated trying to get his thumb out. It is a funny sight to see. Price also says some words and we think he is going to be talking more than Seth. He says-mama, dada, yaya, uh uh and shakes his head no. We love the little curls in his hair. Many people have said that he has delicate features and he is pretty like a girl. Even when he was in my tummy, the ultrasound tech told me, "yep, it's another boy, but if it's any consolation, he is a pretty one!"

8 comments:

Trenda said...

Good to see some new posts! Your boys are getting so big! I like how you documented all those little things that they do on a regular basis. I need to do that with my kids. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carrie Anne said...

I've been a blog slacker and finally got updated on yours! I'm SO GLAD you are over all of your sicknesses...that is THE WORST! It seems like everyone I know had a winter full of sicknesses! Ugh! Your boys are darling, and I cannot believe how alike they look! wow! fun to catch up!

Jessica said...

He is so adorable and has the sweetest temperment. I totally love this kid.

Jamie said...

I just love seeing pictures of your boys and reading about them. They are adorable! Boys can sure be a lot of fun!

Courtney said...

So fun to get an update about your darling boys!

JaNae said...

Boys Boys Boys...it's all we know, eh?!!!

Weston & Jennie said...

I haven't been into blogging much lately and I was pleasantly surprised to see so many from you! The boys look great. I love that little Price. To cute!