Jonathan turned 7 years old on August 8th. His request for a cake this year was a white cake with cookie dough ice cream filling. He wanted the cake to look like a hill with a helicopter topper. We frosted the cake with green icing and pressed on green coconut to look like grass and brown sugar to look like rocks and dirt. It was totally lopsided and funny looking, but he did not care. Thank heaven, he thought it was cool. And it did taste pretty good.
We are so grateful to have Jonathan in our family. Here are a few reasons why!
1. He has such a tender heart. He is very rambunctious on the outside, but on the inside is a total sweetheart.
2. He is a great big brother to Seth and Price. (And Levi about 60% of the time, but we are looking at the positives here, right?)
3. He is very honest. He says it just how it is.
4. He has cute little freckles on his face.
5. He's very inquisitive and a fast learner.
6. He loves us and we love him.
Happy Birthday, buddy! We love you!